What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great job by the hack community. They will get there.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk, waiting patiently for jailbreak :p

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Madchiller said:
http://www.newsden.net/ipad-2-ios-4-3-4-3-1-jailbreak-confirmed-with-greenpois0n-7615/

I guess this could be classified as rumor, but this post specifically names 4.3.2 at the end. All the best!

Thanks! If this is true, then that means there won't be an iPad 2 Jailbreak for at least another month to 2 months. 4.3.2 will be released in a couple weeks, then it will probably take Greenpois0n another 2-4 weeks to be released after.. :(

Sent from my incredible iPad 2

Ipad007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dont be discouraged, ipad2 owners. patience will pay off. im sure the jb for ipad2 will allow way more tweaks and abilities thn ipad1 could ever wish. especially with the cams and extra processing power. just wait n see.

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
Thanks! If this is true, then that means there won't be an iPad 2 Jailbreak for at least another month to 2 months. 4.3.2 will be released in a couple weeks, then it will probably take Greenpois0n another 2-4 weeks to be released after.. :(

I do hope your wrong...

BeLLaRosE120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have to stay positive and remember Sunday is Funday like they say* we never know*

Sent from my iPad2

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BeLLaRosE120 said:
We have to stay positive and remember Sunday is Funday like they say* we never know*

Sent from my iPad2

Let's hope it is lol, all in all be patient it'll be released when it's ready

LoJak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't they like to release things on Sunday? Just thinking how nice it would be if it was released today. 

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still don't understand what MuscleNerd said;
"Despite recent rumors, the only iPad2 JB close to reality is *link*. (Patience plz)."

Isn't he saying; Sorry guys, the rumors are wrong, there is not going to be a jailbreak soon, just be a little bit more patient.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Madchiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I feel, that no matter what happens, we will be waiting for 4.3.2 to be released. If they release it before 4.3.2 is released, Apple can just fix the Jailbrake, with 4.3.2. Remember... Good things come to those who wait!

Last edited:
OP
A

Argyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess well believe when we see it. They said they would jailbreak soon after launch of ipad2. I'm a little leery now have to admit. Fingers crossed folks!!!

Eaglenest608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Madchiller said:
Well I feel, that no matter what happens, we will be waiting for 4.3.2 to be released. If they release it before 4.3.2 is released, Apple can just fix the Jailbrake, with 4.3.2. Remember... Good things come to those who wait!

That is what was being said before the release of 4.3.1 and still nothing. They could sit around waiting for the next one and then the next one and would never release so I kind of doubt that would be the reason yet again for holding off...just my opinion.

Madchiller

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eaglenest608 said:
That is what was being said before the release of 4.3.1 and still nothing. They could sit around waiting for the next one and then the next one and would never release so I kind of doubt that would be the reason yet again for holding off...just my opinion.

Actually. Updates tend to be released much more rapidly when a product is first released. Since users tend to find the bugs pretty rapidly. After a while the update schedule slows dramatically. Considering that the iPad 2 was only released 30 days ago, and we are about to get our 2nd update, IMHO that's pretty quick. If I was a hacker working on the Jailbrake, I wouldn't want to release my work too early, only to have apple undo it within a week. Even if we have wait an extra week, or so, for the release of the Jailbrake. I feel it will be worth it not having to worry about an update. At least for a little while. Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts