1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 is acting up with airprint

Discussion in 'AirPrint' started by Fonzie91, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Fonzie91

Fonzie91 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought myself a Canon PIXMA MX432 printer since the seller at Best Buy said it supported AirPrint. I double checked on the apple support website's browser on AirPrint compatible printers and mine was in the list. I connected the printer to my wireless network and I got it wi-fi printing with my MacBook OS X 10.6.8 perfectly fine. The problem now is, my iPad 2, iPhone 4, and even my iPod touch (latest generation, 4th I believe) won't even detect the printer! I try loading up Notes on all these devices and try to print out a couple of words and it just won't detect my printer!! I tried registering my printer through Canon website, as someone suggested, and it still didn't work. I know this printer is AirPrint compatible because the one on display at Best Buy had stickers across saying it does.
    Will I have to pay for a app now? :/