What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 74gb wifi and 3g card slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi I have and ipad 2 running 6.1.3. Model A1369 (GSM)

Its a 64gb not 74
Looks like the latest update would be 7.0.4 for the ipad 2 what is the most recent Jailbreak for it . I.e is
there a JB for 7.0.4 ? Its running 6.1.3 at the moment.

Thx.

Al.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I have and ipad 2 running 6.1.3. Model A1369 (GSM) Its a 64gb not 74 Looks like the latest update would be 7.0.4 for the ipad 2 what is the most recent Jailbreak for it . I.e is there a JB for 7.0.4 ? Its running 6.1.3 at the moment. Thx. Al.
There is no available jailbreak for any iOS version higher than iOS 6.1.2 for your iPad 2. Since you are on iOS 6.1.3, it is recommended that you stay on that iOS if you plan to jailbreak. That way, if an iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak is released before an iOS 7 jailbreak you're all set. If an iOS 7 jailbreak is released first, you can upgrade, then jailbreak. Any announcement of an iOS 7 jailbreak will be announced in the first post in this thread. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/114230-ios7-jailbreak-status-thread-official.html

Announcements about an iOS 6 jailbreak will be made in the first post in this thread. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/89458-official-ios6-jailbreak-status-thread.html

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will most likely want to restore and set up as new ipad therefore it will update to ios 7.0.4 am I correct ?

Are Evasion working on an ios7 JB or was that rubbish spam i was sent to via google ?

Thank you for the info and the links for latest updates ;-)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will most likely want to restore and set up as new ipad therefore it will update to ios 7.0.4 am I correct ? Are Evasion working on an ios7 JB or was that rubbish spam i was sent to via google ? Thank you for the info and the links for latest updates ;-)
Yes, if you restore and set it up as a new iPad you will be updated to the latest iOS, iOS 7.0.4 in this case.

As to the upcoming Evasi0n jailbreak, this is the real Evasi0n website. http://evasi0n.com/ Anyone advertising what they say is an Evasi0n jailbreak on any other site is a fake.

OP
J

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you know whom is working on an ios7 JB i.e Evasion, Ansinthe etc

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As the question was answered above (where to find latest jail break for iOS 7 info), this thread is closed.

Marilyn

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you know whom is working on an ios7 JB i.e Evasion, Ansinthe etc
Right now, the evad3rs with their upcoming evasi0n jailbreak for iOS 7 are the only jailbreak developers known to be working on an iOS 7 jailbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts