What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 is not activating

jkhaksaar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i have an ipad 2 with ios version 6.1.3, my ipad problem is, it's not activating when it was on ios 6.1.2 i installed the an app from cydia to share internet via wifi but it didn't works and i try to remove it but it was not removed and once my ipad lost the connection and it shows me no service i thought it's the carrier problem but it wasn't i try to do a hard rest but i had still the problem finally i try to flash it to ios 6.1.3 and i did but i have still the problem there's no sim card in the ipad and the network icon is showing (searching...) i did many times flash with ios 6.1.3 but no answer with sim and without sim , and now it's not activating it's just getting along time and finally show me We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time.
Please try again later, or contact customer care., also with wifi the same message??:(
please check the photos i shot

Attachments

• 20130429_103248.jpg
    20130429_103248.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 507
  • 20130429_103116.jpg
    20130429_103116.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 458
  • 20130429_103003.jpg
    20130429_103003.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 390

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi i have an ipad 2 with ios version 6.1.3, my ipad problem is, it's not activating when it was on ios 6.1.2 i installed the an app from cydia to share internet via wifi but it didn't works and i try to remove it but it was not removed and once my ipad lost the connection and it shows me no service i thought it's the carrier problem but it wasn't i try to do a hard rest but i had still the problem finally i try to flash it to ios 6.1.3 and i did but i have still the problem there's no sim card in the ipad and the network icon is showing (searching...) i did many times flash with ios 6.1.3 but no answer with sim and without sim , and now it's not activating it's just getting along time and finally show me We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time.
Please try again later, or contact customer care., also with wifi the same message??:(
please check the photos i shot

From what I can gather (some sentences/paragraphs would make for easier reading) you are having trouble with your previously jailbroken iPad 2 after upgrading to iOS 6.1.3. Well, that is the problem. Jailbreak is not available on iOS 6.1.3. It is hoped that it will be available with the next major upgrade, iOS 7.
This may assist you:

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/462233/20130429/ios-6-1-3-jailbreak-evasi0n-iphone.htm#.UX4Z-csaySM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

As you were jailbroken I've moved your thread to our Hacking Section where you will receive a better response.

Good luck with your issue!

OP
J

jkhaksaar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks people for your replays i am confuse what should i do now i can't downgrade is there any way to refer-brush my ipad ????
i am going to India next week ???

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try restoring to iOS 6.1.3 using this tutorial by my fellow moderator, f4780y: http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html

If you follow all the steps exactly as written, you should end up with a stock iPad running the newest iOS. Unfortunately, you won't be able to jail break it again, but at least it should be working properly.

Oh, and if you can, make a backup, first, so you don't lose your data and settings.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
J

jkhaksaar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks i just followed that stracture but my ipad still not working and i have the same problem i change my usb cable usb port but it's not fixed can you please tell me how to active ipad without internet or just escaped from activation?

thanks

Most reactions