1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 1 keeps getting restore error

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by iluvmyipad, Mar 22, 2012.

1. iluvmyipad

iluvmyipad iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Have the first generation iPad. I gave it to my son when I upgraded to the new iPad. It worked perfectly. I reset it, and my son set it up in his iTunes account. Now he has an error that says it has to be restored, when we tried to do that, it keeps getting errors saying it can't be restored, and random error numbers. What can be done at this point? I never had any problems like this before, any suggestions? Is it even worth fixing?
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,671 / 0
    Of course an iPad1 is worth fixing. They still work great on the latest iOS - once you get it there. :)

While it would be helpful to know the error codes you are getting, take a look at this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=52863

Hopefully, that'll help you to get that iPad up and running. Good luck and do let us know how you get on.

Marilyn