What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 1 keeps getting restore error

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have the first generation iPad. I gave it to my son when I upgraded to the new iPad. It worked perfectly. I reset it, and my son set it up in his iTunes account. Now he has an error that says it has to be restored, when we tried to do that, it keeps getting errors saying it can't be restored, and random error numbers. What can be done at this point? I never had any problems like this before, any suggestions? Is it even worth fixing?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course an iPad1 is worth fixing. They still work great on the latest iOS - once you get it there. :)

While it would be helpful to know the error codes you are getting, take a look at this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=52863

Hopefully, that'll help you to get that iPad up and running. Good luck and do let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts