What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Actually no I have a pretty good internet connection. But I was in my room so the connection is not that good. But now my iPad is updating it with 3 hours remaining. Thats the least amount of time it took to update my iPad to iOS 7. I will have to see later when I come from school. If it does not update again, I don't know what I will do.

Strange. My internet is only about 5Mbps (on a fast day) and the downloads were both well under 20 minutes.

YoloSwag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My update is about to be done in about 4 hours or 3. And it made 20 or 30% progress. Maybe later it will be done. Hopefully.

acostapimps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked my time zone for Chicago for ios 7 and it says 12:00 is that P.M or A.M?

YoloSwag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it seems that you can actually make filters in photos in ipAd 2. That goes to show that not all articles show facts.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm trying to update my daughters iPod this morning. I had no issues updating my iPad yesterday afternoon but her iPod just won't pull up the update. Keeps saying her software is up to date (6.1.3)????

YoloSwag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to update my daughters iPod this morning. I had no issues updating my iPad yesterday afternoon but her iPod just won't pull up the update. Keeps saying her software is up to date (6.1.3)????

Maybe it was not compatible with iOS 7? Or maybe it was supposed to be compatible but it is now not compatible.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe it was not compatible with iOS 7? Or maybe it was supposed to be compatible but it is now not compatible.

Yeah I don't know. I will have to research and see. It's a 4th gen iPod touch.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My update went pretty smoothly early last night. No problems to report. Honestly, I really like this new interface and look! I wasn't too sure but even after just a few hours of use, I'm pretty much sold on iOS 7. Performance doesn't seem to be affected on my iPad 2 and everything works and feels about the same as it did before so that's good. So, my advice is go for it if you haven't already. It's a nice refresh and even my old and clunky iPad 2 feels like a new device again. :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know. I will have to research and see. It's a 4th gen iPod touch.
The 4th generation iPod touch is not eligible for the iOS 7 upgrade. iOS 6.1.3 is the latest iOS version it will support.

Most reactions

Latest posts