1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Inability to

Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by Plasma007, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Plasma007

Plasma007 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, pls help. I use a shares trading platform where after the obvious logging in etc, one can, for example, call up a list of favorite shares and then click on the share code to invoke the trading screen where buying and selling takes place. However, I cannot anymore activate the share code link. Nothing happens. I have confirmed that my account is okay by using my desktop; no problems there. This seems to have occurred after uploading IOS 6. I do not want to revert back to the old operating system, if this issue can be solved. It occurs on both Safari and Chrome. Any ideas?
  2. Plasma007

Plasma007 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It appears to be a Java issue.
  3. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    The only think I can think of is to check that JavaScript is on...or toggle it to see if doing so makes a difference.

Settings | Safari | JavaScript
  4. Plasma007

Plasma007 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tried that, no difference. Suppose I have to search for a platform that does not use Java. Thanks.