If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by JohnnyApple, Jan 18, 2010.

1. NotMyRealName

NotMyRealName
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Logic Pro control app for iPad

The app is called AC-7 Pro ($9.). I have not purchased it yet so I can't review it yet but I have read some early reports on logic pro help and it sounds promising.
    Tbc...

2. Robertt

Robertt
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hi from central USA. I have a 64gb iPad 3G and love it.

3. doja

doja
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I'm a software developer and author (mostly college computer textbooks and one non-fiction historical book) with an interest in the iPad and the ways that people use this remarkable device.

4. Imcluis

Imcluis
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hello

Hello I'm Christina. I just got an iPad for work. So far I am loving it. There are a few things that are a little frustrating like no flash but I get why. I'm giving up my Mac book for the iPad I troubleshoot macs for a living and light things are much better. :). :ipad-peacock: less to haul around.

5. STEVEMS2305

STEVEMS2305
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hello everyone! I have been reading for a few weeks and have gotten some great tips. Thank you.

I have an Iphone and I am waiting for the new one to be released. I ordered my Ipad 64 gig wifi / 3G about 10 days ago. I can't wait!

6. Masarweh

Masarweh
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Week 2 of my iPad and I love it! Joined so that I could keep up on tips & tricks

7. walkertg

walkertg
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi, I'm in London.
    I currently have an iPhone 3GS, and have had a iPod Touch for a couple of years that I loved the feel of. Before that a couple of older iPods. Haven't used any other Apple products but now I'm really addicted to using the iPhone and iTouch, so I've just ordered an iPad, to be delivered 7th June. Can't wait to get my sticky little paws on it!:D

8. Pucknut22

Pucknut22
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Pucknut22 Own IMAC, Macbook, Itouch, and now IPAD 32gb WI-FI. I love the IPAD and MLB watching my SF Giants. I travel alot to Asia so looking forward to using it there. I will admit nothing I do on the IPAD I couldn't do on my 13.3 Macbook but I still love the IPAD and glad I purchased one.

9. Diana

Diana
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi, Just looking forward to receiving my 32Gb Wi-Fi 3G ipad on friday 28th May, Here in the UK, in west wales. Have received today a Switcheasy Nude case, in fuchsia (!) already for the new arrival on friday. I have a day off work in anticipation, as have a couple of other expectant new ipad owners i know.. I think that over the past 15 years i have owned almost every type of PDA going, in various different types of operating system, but this looks like the ultimate gadget yet!!, even better then my iphone, ... can't wait!!

10. Yarrow

Yarrow
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Also expecting mine on 28th May (to UK NW) but would be great if it came tomorrow (26th) as I am away over the weekend in North Wales!!!!