What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Vanphen wagner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New grandma user

Hi, I am from Colorado and not very computer literate. So glad to find this forum. I went to best buy to buy a computer but ended up buying this iPad. This is the first Apple product i purchased. It seemed to be very easy to use but I still can't figure out how to email photo attachments.

Daisymae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone.

I've had an iPhone for a couple years, but the iPad is a new experience. Loving it so far, but frustrated with some things. Look forward to learning from you. South Florida Daisymae.

Mataleon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

i am a graphic designer from Greece. i ve been using and supporting Macs since 1999. i currently own a Macbook Pro, an iphone 3gs and a week ago, a 64gb Wi-fi iPad!
i am thrilled about my iPad, one of the most revolutionary devises, that I am sure will change the way of my profession and the publish industry general!
And yes i bought it from US since here in Europe its a miracle to find and buy one, even now, especially in Greece!
Happy to find you forum!

jwdave

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi all, I am Dave from Bristol UK. Bought an iPad at the weekend and after being a lifelong skeptic of Apple (I work in IT on Windows platforms) I have to say I am very impressed, the power of the dark side....

solrobots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
solrobots.com
Glad to be here

Hi Everyone.

I'm new here. My name is Cortis Clark. I am the president and lead developer at Sol Robots. We make iPhone and more recently iPad Apps. Our first iPad App is a game called Double Across and was released this week.

Excession

iPF Noob
Reaction score
G'day from Australia.

Got my iPad yesterday, and am tracking down stuff I need to know. Seems like the right forum to join :)

ralph13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey waiting for our I-Pad to arrive, supposed to ship on Monday according to email from Apple. Reading up to get ready. I am an avid photographer, any apps for photogrphy?

davenhaze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie hello!!!!!

Hi guys & gals.

Just wanted to say a big hi there and hello from a new iPad owner. Had this wonderful device since launch day in the UK the 28th May.

I love it so far but I'm wanting to learn more so I thought I'd join you lot for help & advice etc etc.

Thanks for having me.

Kind regards.

Dave :D

Most reactions

Latest posts