What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

ricbar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Guy

I am new to iPad. I am going on a trip next week and was wondering if it would be worthwhile to take the iPad with me. Will 3G work in Australia?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes no problem. We have wifi hot spots in the cities you will need to get a power adapter plug to fit your cable but they are low cost. The 3g may be an issue as we have no plans available yet. I would use wifi only Most macdonalds have free wifi If I can help in any way just ask. Where are you going in Australia.

Colin Brisbane aust

D

deoknam

Starting

Welcome to our forum my partner is phillipino so we have something in commmon
Do you have a visa or MasterCard card there is away to buy us iTunes cards then you can acesss buying from us iTunes let me know ok then I will explain how it works.

Colin Australia

I'm so happy I was finally able to put some apps to my iPad.I'm actually using it right now. This is way better than using a laptop. It made surfing on the web way so easy and convenient. Btw, how soon should I charge it? And How do I remove apps and songs that I don't like? When I synced it yesterday. All the songs and photos synced all the way of course. And I don't like some of them. Thanks.

Wilko58

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Tracey from the UK - just bought an iPad in the US prior to release over here as I saw a fellow photographer using it to display pictures for his clients and went wow! Just got to get it to work with UK iTunes now :(

myvvinyl333

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Here and to Apple

Just ordered a wifi 64 G w/ 3G....run a website and do concert photography.

I have need to learn plenty... a Windows Guy!

Welcome All.
jorge

NotMyRealName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello it's me!
I have an iPad 3G 64gb. I plan on using it to run Logic Pro among many other things.
Cheers!

wooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi just got an imported Ipad, what a quality gadget. also have an iphone 3gs

NotMyRealName

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Logic Pro control app for iPad

The app is called AC-7 Pro ($9.). I have not purchased it yet so I can't review it yet but I have read some early reports on logic pro help and it sounds promising.
Tbc...

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi from central USA. I have a 64gb iPad 3G and love it.

doja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a software developer and author (mostly college computer textbooks and one non-fiction historical book) with an interest in the iPad and the ways that people use this remarkable device.

Imcluis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Hello I'm Christina. I just got an iPad for work. So far I am loving it. There are a few things that are a little frustrating like no flash but I get why. I'm giving up my Mac book for the iPad I troubleshoot macs for a living and light things are much better. :). :ipad-peacock: less to haul around.

STEVEMS2305

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been reading for a few weeks and have gotten some great tips. Thank you.

I have an Iphone and I am waiting for the new one to be released. I ordered my Ipad 64 gig wifi / 3G about 10 days ago. I can't wait!

Most reactions

Latest posts