If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by JohnnyApple, Jan 18, 2010.

1. marcelomelo

marcelomelo
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hello! I'm from Brazil and just received my iPad 16gb wi-fi :D

2. 7Keith7

7Keith7
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Like it so far..... but

Keith on the wi-fi 64 here. Still trying to learn all the features so I can get maximum iPad enjoyment.

3. Timestill

Timestill
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    hey everybody

4. Timestill

Timestill
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    been a huge fan of the iphone and cant wait to get my hands on the hottest tech which is the Ipad

5. maryinredding

maryinredding
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hi everyone:
    I ordered mine from the Apple Store and it's suppose to arrive next week sometime. I played with one at our local Best Buy and knew I had to have one. I wanted the 64 GB 3G one but I was told that they sold out in the first 15 minutes of opening on launch day. I called to see if they had anymore come in and was told that they would trickle in on UPS every so often. So, that is why I ordered from the Apple Store.
    I love all kinds of new gadgets. When something comes out that could be entertaining, we usually end up getting it. My husband and I both have Palm Pre cell phones, love playing Wii with friends and have most of the handheld game systems.
    I guess you could say that we are young at heart.

6. cherhall

cherhall
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    This sounds familiar :) I have had every iPhone model, all the game consoles, and knew I had to have an iPad when I saw Steve announce it! Have had it since Friday and can't imagine NOT having it now. This Grandmother is a bigger techie than the kids or grandkids! I think maybe I appreciate it all more than they do because I didn't have any if it growing up and they had it all!!

7. Mitten

Mitten
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Hello.
    Mitten here. Didn't think I wanted/needed an iPad until I spent an hour at the local Apple Store. Mitten was smitten!
    I have a 3G iPad on order and expect delivery by May 15. As it will be my first experience owning an Apple computer (I do have an iPod), I'm hoping to learn lots from this forum.

8. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome on board Sorry I missed you enjoy the Forum

Colin
    Australia

9. deoknam

deoknam
    Expand Collapse

Hi Im deoknam from Manila, Philippins. Apple has not release here in Manila but I got mine :D already courtesy of a friend. Anyway, i read it's capability and that's why I like to have one. But I dont know how to start putting all those programs. Please help!

10. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome to our forum my partner is phillipino so we have something in commmon
    Do you have a visa or MasterCard card there is away to buy us iTunes cards then you can acesss buying from us iTunes let me know ok then I will explain how it works.

Colin Australia