What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you a new MEMBER??? PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!!!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! We are glad to have you as part of this forum! Here are a few tips to get you started!

Ipadforums.net is committed to helping you maximize your enjoyment of your iPad. The best way to get a good answer is to ask a good question!

1) Download a copy of the iPad User Guide. It is available for free in several different formats.

a) As a free PDF download from the Apple website --
http://support.apple.com/manuals/#ipad

This can (and should!) be saved on your computer and your iPad.

b) As a free iBook once you download the free iBook app from the iTunes App Store.

c) Online using the link provided in the Safari favorites on your iPad.

The answers to many questions, especially if this is your first Apple mobile "iDevice", can be answered by spending some quality time with this handy document.

2) Be descriptive in the topic title. A title such as HELP!!! is not very, well, helpful! If you do post or create a thread please be complete.. :example

Q: Why is my ipad crashing??

Correct Q: My iPad is jailbroken and when i open facebook it crashes.

3) In the body of your post, be sure to include whether your iPad is "stock" or jailbroken. This forum fully supports your right to jailbreak your iPad and there is no reason to keep it a secret. It may be the source of your issues and we won't know that unless you tell us.

4) Search Search Search!!! I cannot stress this enough! There are many threads on this forum don't start a new thread just because your too lazy to search....(they will be removed without notice)

5) Installous isn't a topic that can be discussed here on the ipadforums.

It is important that one understands this is a private forum so we ask that you read our rules:

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Finally if you are new to Apple and itunes it is recommended to read this thread as it provides many answers to basic questions regarding itunes.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/3470-ipad-absolute-beginners.html

Thank you for reading this thread.

Col.bris Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:

Corsemick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, completely new to this, got myself an iPad in Belfast but my account is in France where I live and work, cant't purchase books in English. Can anyone help.

kenipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just signed up today. I hope to learn lots of technical information.

Shockey67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Looking forward to the wonderful world of iPad

Petercar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want flash player. Not just for video. But to read books. That needs flash player. Anything out there?

Diabolique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone:)

I am totally new to this ipad and so far I am enjoying it. I am very happy to see a great website such as this to get information and support:)

dsel67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Ipadians! I have had my Ipad since September, but finally found the time to test out the abiilities. We are an Apple household and this fits nicely with our family. Now I just need to figure out how to incorporate in my job because I am not pretty attached and would love to use it t work. Does anyone know if there are any good project management apps? Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts