What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

walkertg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in London.
I currently have an iPhone 3GS, and have had a iPod Touch for a couple of years that I loved the feel of. Before that a couple of older iPods. Haven't used any other Apple products but now I'm really addicted to using the iPhone and iTouch, so I've just ordered an iPad, to be delivered 7th June. Can't wait to get my sticky little paws on it!:D

Pucknut22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pucknut22 Own IMAC, Macbook, Itouch, and now IPAD 32gb WI-FI. I love the IPAD and MLB watching my SF Giants. I travel alot to Asia so looking forward to using it there. I will admit nothing I do on the IPAD I couldn't do on my 13.3 Macbook but I still love the IPAD and glad I purchased one.

Diana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Just looking forward to receiving my 32Gb Wi-Fi 3G ipad on friday 28th May, Here in the UK, in west wales. Have received today a Switcheasy Nude case, in fuchsia (!) already for the new arrival on friday. I have a day off work in anticipation, as have a couple of other expectant new ipad owners i know.. I think that over the past 15 years i have owned almost every type of PDA going, in various different types of operating system, but this looks like the ultimate gadget yet!!, even better then my iphone, ... can't wait!!

Yarrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also expecting mine on 28th May (to UK NW) but would be great if it came tomorrow (26th) as I am away over the weekend in North Wales!!!!

Blkjk13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wats up everyone. In January, I ran up my iPhone bill to 1000 dollars talking to too many girls from school. Guess I kinda of deserved. Luckily for me, that wasnaround the time the iPad was announced, so I never thought about the iPhone again. Got my iPad here and it's better than the iPhone for what I use it for. Now I can stay with the pre-paid phone crowd. Internet wherever I go with no worries of contract is great. Glad to be here.

Highlow87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thiskingdombythesea.tumblr.com
Hello!
I'm Hyacinth from Chicago! I still don't have an ipad :(
I reserved a 16GB +3G at an apple store on the 14th and have yet to receiver my pick up email. I'm tired of waiting! So yesterday I ordered one on-line. Estimated delivery date is June 15th. I haven't canceled the reserve with the hope that I'll get that soon and then I'll just cancel the on-line order.
nice to meet everyone!

WDGagliani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.williamdgagliani.com
Hello,

I'm not an iPad owner yet, though I'm about to get the 3Gs iPhone. I'm here early to help promote my ebooks, which are available for the Kindle app right now, and soon (I hope) for the iPad itself.

I'm the author of the Bram Stoker Award nominated horror novel WOLF'S TRAP, as well as its sequel WOLF'S GAMBIT and WOLF'S BLUFF, due in July, all from Leisure Books. Two are available as ebooks right now (Bluff not yet), and so is SAVAGE NIGHTS, my stand-alone thriller that is in the vein of the movie "Taken." And NOT for the faint of heart!

Anyway, I have a website, but I can't post links just yet. Just google me if you're interested!

SAVAGE NIGHTS has cracked the Top 100 Men's Adventure fiction books on the Kindle, so feel free to check it out -- it's only $1.99.

Thanks for the platform!

W.D. Gagliani

WDGagliani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.williamdgagliani.com
W.D. Gagliani again...

Sorry, I forgot to mention that there's a description of SAVAGE NIGHTS and a fairly long list of good blurbs from horror authors over at the Shameless Promotion Thread for authors in the iBook section here.

Back to regularly scheduled mayhem!

Have a great holiday weekend, all!

W.D. Gagliani

maz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for ur welcome me mail! :comingsoon:

Teacher's Pet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Louisiana, I have a 16 GB 3G iPad. I've been VERY impressed so far. I wasn't expecting to like it nearly as much as I have. I had to wait a few weeks after ordering it, and it was definitely worth it.

I'm looking forward to the community here and all the information I can soak up.

bishop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just purchased a 64gb wifi ipad after trying to reserve a 3g model two weeks ago at the apple store. I still havent heard anything from them yet.
I currently own the 2g, 3g and 3gs iphones as well. And I probably will still buy the 3g version whenever it comes in. Only because my fiance has my wifi one 90% of the time.

LCEvans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
lcevans.com
Hello, Everyone!

Hello. I haven't gotten my iPad yet. I currently have 2 iPods, a MacBook Pro and an iTouch. iPad is next, but don't know when. I also have an Amazon Kindle which I use all the time, though I may read more on the iPad than the Kindle. I used to read on my iTouch until I got the Kindle and now I don't like the tiny iTouch screen so much. Saturday I went to the local Apple store to actually try out an iPad and found it to be a lot of fun. In fact, I'm hooked.

doreenh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, from Shawnigan Lake, Vancouver Island, BC Canada.
Great to have this forum to learn a ton of stuff !

Tcb_jme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Newbie to the world of Apple, but huge fan of my iPad. Was lucky to get one while on holiday in Miami, since release home in Norway is far far away. Great to have a forum like this!

Most reactions

Latest posts