What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBooks gone after update

sspryte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did the update and everything went well except for my iBooks. I lost all my PDF files. They did not restore. I had over 200 of them. But as I am downloading what ones I can rememeber they are opening up on the last page I looked at. It is like they are still on here but they do not show up on the PDF section under my iBooks. Does anyone know how I can get them to show up or recover all of them? I had tons of them that I did not need to lose.
Michelle

vtb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My books went away (same thing after last update) but are in my purchases so I can download them (again!). Although I didn't have any pdfs in iBooks, my co-worker did and all except for the two latest she added are gone...

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same problem, but the data (i.e. books in iBooks, pdf files in Good Reader) came back when I tried resynching each app.

Most reactions

Latest posts