What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HP Slate Review - What a Joke!

docfreed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a real POS but, I'll bet it has a clock. The head moron at Apple didn't put one in the IPad

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to wait until it is released and they do some benchmark performance tests on it VS. the iPad. The fact that the iPad looks nicer and is slicker was a given even before we saw either product.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a real POS but, I'll bet it has a clock. The head moron at Apple didn't put one in the IPad

Is yours broken? Mine has a clock I can see it all the time, right in the too center of the screen....oh wait, you don't have one...your a troll.

jamstefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I stopped in front of the HP touchscreen PC the other day, and it took me FIVE tries to close a window... With that kind of responsiveness...

This is just the same stupid attempt of taking an existing form factor and make it work in a different one, instead of taking a new approach.

Fail.

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There really is no comparison, and anyone who ever thought there would be just doesn't understand the history of touch devices. You can't take a bloated Windows OS, cram it into a small touchscreen device, and hope for wonderful things. Its the same reason the TabletPC never took off (I know, I used one for years). The UI was never designed properly to be a touch or pen input device from the ground up. Think of the iPhone & iPad - clealry designed from the ground up as a touch interface with a great experience for the user.

I'll bet Steve Ballmer had someone go to the Apple store and pick him up an iPad so he can take his rage out on it after he sees the Slate reviews come in! Now THAT would be some awesome Youtube video...

Most reactions

Latest posts