What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HOW TO - Upgrade your iOS Jailbreak

jfaaam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Yes, if you follow the tutorial above exactly as it is written (using the sn0wbreeze tutorial where directed in step 3) you will get the result you are looking for. It does not matter that you are on 4.2.1 at the moment.That is why I wrote the tutorial. There is no other "trick" available to just update the OS and leave everything else alone. It's a pain, but this really is the shortest method (which I know of anyway)

The good news is I have done this process many times and it works perfectly provided you follow the steps EXACTLY.

Hi Canute send me the link of Jill break plz.

Last edited:

Pwincess cumi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10. Select “Restore iPad from previous backup of” option when prompted and ensure the backup you made in step 2 is selected.

i stuck in this step. please help me.

Last edited:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pwincess cumi said:
10. Select “Restore iPad from previous backup of” option when prompted and ensure the backup you made in step 2 is selected.

i stuck in this step. please help me.

After you restore, iTunes will ask you to restore from a backup or setup as a new iPad. All you have to do is make sure the box for restore from a backup is checked and hit ok, or restore, whatever it says.

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sigh... I just see the word Jailbreak and I get like all excited and when I read further I am like :(

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

Oops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The day it's officially out, I am going to need someone to pinch me to make sure I am not dreaming :p

Sent from my iPad using my fingers

Pwincess cumi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when finish the all jailbreak step, my ********* fist can work, but later the ******** stuck, that is cannot doing anything. how shoul i do ? i upgrade jailbreak from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3, and now already 4.3.3 but have a problem, i should replace with snowbreeze system or use the redsnow ? i forgot to back up :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pwincess cumi said:
when finish the all jailbreak step, my ******* fist can work, but later the ********* stuck, that is cannot doing anything. how shoul i do ? i upgrade jailbreak from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3, and now already 4.3.3 but have a problem, i should replace with snowbreeze system or use the redsnow ? i forgot to back up :mad:

Please no discussion of piracy apps....
Don't be a pirate -.-

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts