What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to tell when was an application last used

Jaffa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My kids ipads are constantly full of photo's and apps.

Is there an app that you can use to see when an application was last used.

In playlists you have last played. I was hoping there was soming similar for Apps.

Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If they haven't figured out how to close them out, you can view the apps that were last used by looking in the multitask bar. To do, swipe up on the screen with four fingers (or doubleclick the Home button). The icons that will be revealed will be the ones that were last used. The one on the farthest left will be the most recent last used (the one on the far right - you can swipe the list if you need to - is the oldest last used).

However, they are easily removed from that list by pressing and holding them, then pressing the red minus sign. That's the only way to tell, however, on the iPad. There is no list as on other computers.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

sharpie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, us it worth getting a screen protector if I've got the Smart Cover ?

OP
J

Jaffa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't ask the question correctly.

What I am hoping for is a program or something I can use to see what apps the kids havn't used for ages so I can delete them as they haven't played them in ages.

DaxFX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't ask the question correctly.

What I am hoping for is a program or something I can use to see what apps the kids havn't used for ages so I can delete them as they haven't played them in ages.

You can ask your kid "jr what app you are not using" or teach them how to delet whatever they dont whant

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts