What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preventing updates for an app

Mbagni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a simple question that is bothering me since a while? Is there a way to "tell" the AppStore application that I do not want to update a specific application?
For instance the last update for GoodReader reports the warning that the proposed update could crash your copy of this app. Similarly the update of XSysinfo has the cleaning memory feature removed as requested by Apple guys.
So I would like to maintain those applications at the version they are now and not be bothered anymore to update them in the list of the updates.
Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

OP
Mbagni

Mbagni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Tim! Have you got other "iPad hidden secrets" that I can add to my trivia collection? My question could have been laughable but also your answer is not much different ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts