What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to remove old uninstall apps need app like CCleaner or some thing

OP
M

moon982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Might be worth a try. Though I don’t really expect it to work. Did you delete the old account in Outlook as Johanna suggested and than add the account you want? Did that somehow fail?

Funny I can log out of one drive no problem and no need to remove app and re-download it!! But with outlook there is no log out option only delete account and all that does is just logs me out and same thing if I remove the app and download it again.

OP
M

moon982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, they wouldn’t be downloaded automatically.
When you delete the app, this is what you get with “Offload Apps” disabled:
View attachment 88512
After reinstalling, it will offer the account(s) set up within the app before deleting as options. It’s still possible to skip this, and set up your account manually, without using the information provided by the app.
View attachment 88513

If the iPad has been erased properly, this will not happen when installing the app.

And this is the message that comes up if I delete the app like you say or remove the app and download the app again. Shows 1 account found above and skip or add account.

When I log out of one drive I get none of this and no account found!!! But with outlook it will not allow me to log out of the account unless you delete the account or remove the app and download it again. And all that doss is take me to the log in screen saying 1 account found and you options are skip or add account.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Funny I can log out of one drive no problem and no need to remove app and re-download it!! But with outlook there is no log out option only delete account and all that does is just logs me out and same thing if I remove the app and download it again.
That’s how to log out: delete the account in the Outlook app.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And this is the message that comes up if I delete the app like you say or remove the app and download the app again. Shows 1 account found above and skip or add account.

When I log out of one drive I get none of this and no account found!!! But with outlook it will not allow me to log out of the account unless you delete the account or remove the app and download it again. And all that doss is take me to the log in screen saying 1 account found and you options are skip or add account.
If it’s your account, use the information to login. If not, skip and login with your own details.

Most reactions

Latest posts