What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to put my own music on to iTunes?

budmonster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got some albums that are in mp3 format, etc. that weren't purchased from iTunes on my PC. How can I throw them on iTunes so the show up on my iPad Air? Just got this a couple days (my first apple product also) ago so it's all new to me.

Thanks
- bud

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There should be an add folder option under the file menu in itunes. Click that and navigate to the folder of music you want to add and it should add it to your library to put on the ipad.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got some albums that are in mp3 format, etc. that weren't purchased from iTunes on my PC. How can I throw them on iTunes so the show up on my iPad Air? Just got this a couple days (my first apple product also) ago so it's all new to me. Thanks - bud

As stated above you can add your mp3 albums by moving them into iTunes on your computer. Have a look here. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1473

Most reactions

Latest posts