What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to change back to mexico the App Store ios8.1 after jailbreaking?

Javoculturantrus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there, I've just installed pangu with cydia unaethered version for iOS 8.1 in my ipad4, now the App Store is in Chinese!, can anyone tell me how to get it back to mexico keeping cydia and pangu?
Thanks in advance.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi there, I've just installed pangu with cydia unaethered version for iOS 8.1 in my ipad4, now the App Store is in Chinese!, can anyone tell me how to get it back to mexico keeping cydia and pangu?
Thanks in advance.
Scroll down to the bottom of the featured page in the App Store and tap on your Apple ID, from the pop up that appears, choose sign out. Now sign back in, you should be changed back to your own App Store.
image.jpg

OP
J

Javoculturantrus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much Scifan57!... When I was trying to identify what you told me, I noticed there was two pending App updates, clicked on what I thought was the update button and one of the apps gave me the chance to change store, as a matter of fact it changed automatically at that moment.

Most reactions

Latest posts