Jailbreak Available For iOS 9

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Mickey330, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Mickey330

Mickey330
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry, but I really can't help you as its one of the inherent risks of jailbreaking - always worrying whether you'll do something that'll cause you to mess up your jailbreak enough that you'll have to go back to an unjailbreakable stock iOS.

However, if you wish, tell us what you were doing (or did do) the last two times you had to restore. Maybe we can see where you went wrong and so help you not "go there" again...

Marilyn

2. iRager

iRager
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Its funny because ive never had problems with jailbreak before, this same iPad I had jailbroken on iOS 8 without a hitch and even on iOS 9 it was working fine until I did a hard reset, the reason I did the hard reset the 1st time was to test the problems I was having with keyboard shortcuts reappearing after deleting them on iOS 8 (which seem to be fixed by the way), the 2nd time I did the hard reset was to test if the same issue would happen which it did - gets stuck on Apple boot logo, so I was able to go back to iOS 9.0.2 but have yet to jb

3. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
  4. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Since an iOS 9.2 jailbreak has yet to be released, we do not yet know if there will be problems with it. It will take a while after its release before it can be said how well the jailbreak works in practice.

5. Neoapple

Neoapple
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hello all,
    First, let me apologized if I post this question in a wrong place. Second, is there a jailbreak for os 9.2.1?, if it is, where can I find it, because I rather relied on links posted here than elsewhere. Thank you all, and you all have a great day.

6. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    iOS 9.1 is the latest iOS version with an available jailbreak. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait an unknown amount of time for a jailbreak for iOS 9.2.1 and later.

7. iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Can we expect the Pangu jailbreak today? They had sent invitaions for 1st of July.

8. Zergslayer69

Zergslayer69
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    It looks like a Chinese version of the 9.3.3 jailbreak is out and for 64 bit devices only. Here's hoping that English version won't be too much longer!

9. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    According to Forbes it's "semi-tethered". Not sure I'd want to bother with that...?

10. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    There are several sites that provide translated instructions to use while going through the jailbreak procedure.