What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just migrating some apps to a new machine and have 166 atm but also 30 bloody updates....

Time to clean the stables methinks.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many apps can we put on the ipad? Anyone know? Can you put more if you are JB?

Is there even a limit?
There is, but you will probably never hit that limit. Well Marie, the way you buy apps, it might be possible for you to hit the limit!

Let's do the math...

You can have up to 11 pages of apps. You can have 20 apps per page. That makes 220 apps + you can have up to 6 "static" apps that stay along the bottom edge so that actually makes 226.

Now when 4.2 comes along with folders, you will be able to put up to 12 apps in each folder X 226 so that gives you a grand total of 2676 apps!

Ta dah!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wish I could get rid of the one that just says "waiting" and never does anything.
Try rebooting your iPad. You do this by holding the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button (in that order) for a few seconds until you see the gray Apple logo on the screen then let go of the buttons. You iPad will restart and come up to the "lock screen" and then you should be good to go!

ipad29.jpg

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
33 right now, but I've only had my iPad for about a month. I have deleted a few too. Wish I could get rid of the one that just says "waiting" and never does anything.
That one never loaded because your password authentication window did not show up. Try repurchasing it. If it does not work do a complete shutdown by pressing the off button and home button simultaneously for about three seconds, then activate the red slider. When everything is off, repeat the exact procedure to turn it back on. It may take about 30 seconds. The "waiting" icon should be gone.

wanderlead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have over 800 apps, but suffer only the first 11 pages (home screens) being visible

can't remember the name of all the apps, but they do run if i search for them, just wish they were visible,

any folder type advice would be appreciated so i can have flight sims in one folder, car racing in another etc

Kongstatine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently have 64 apps but probably downloaded at least 100 of them. I like to try them out before keeping them.

Most reactions

Latest posts