What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

Holmes Alex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pocket Money
Wasted my money buying [three music players]=Price of iPod touch. Now I'm angry on myself 'cause i saw features of ipod touch now and wanna buy but I wasted all my money in those 3.

greenpeace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many apps can we put on the ipad? Anyone know? Can you put more if you are JB?

Is there even a limit?
There is, but you will probably never hit that limit. Well Marie, the way you buy apps, it might be possible for you to hit the limit!

Let's do the math...

You can have up to 11 pages of apps. You can have 20 apps per page. That makes 220 apps + you can have up to 6 "static" apps that stay along the bottom edge so that actually makes 226.

Now when 4.2 comes along with folders, you will be able to put up to 12 apps in each folder X 226 so that gives you a grand total of 2676 apps!

Ta dah!
You can put 20 apps in each folder on the iPad so its 20 x 20 x 11 + 6 = 4406 possible :) ... only 336 so far for me

Last edited:

Ravyu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My number

I have a 126 apps, 83 being games and Cydia apps. Out of 83 games, 37 i got from jailbreaking:D

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad37.jpg

I have probably downloaded closer to 100 apps, but subsequently deleted a bunch because I did not like them. I think I have only deleted one or two paid apps.

just saw thatbi have over 2000 songs, 1600 pics, 10 videos and 34 applications. lol I thought I only had 10 apps that I downloaded.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
144, which of course include all my iPhone ones, as well as free and paid apps!

FutureStar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far I only have 14 apps. I'm still reading threads about apps and reviews. I don't want to waste money (and memory) on crappy apps.

DanTrueman71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently have 175 apps on my iPad, though i have another 200 or so sitting in iTunes which i've removed until (a) i need them, or (b) they get significantly updated. Some of them i'll never use again because i've since got better apps for the same job, but i rarely delete any apps completely.

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tzimisce said:
How many apps have you installed on your iPad so far? Was it more or less or about what you expected, and how many do you feel would be "enough"?

I just checked iTunes and it says I have 791 apps installed. I am not sure if that includes the 32 links I have created to delineate categories of apps.
As long as there is still space I haven't been concerned about how many there are.
There are never enough apps. The trick is finding enough good apps.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently have 175 apps on my iPad, though i have another 200 or so sitting in iTunes which i've removed until (a) i need them, or (b) they get significantly updated. Some of them i'll never use again because i've since got better apps for the same job, but i rarely delete any apps completely.

I do the same thing. Unless it's a free app that really is poor, I also very rarely delete apps, and just leave them in iTunes on the desktop if at the current time they don't do what I need. This is one reason why I got the 16GB, because I can just pick and choose at any given time what I want sitting on my iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts