What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Full is your iPad?

How full is your iPad?

• Total voters

RobertBasil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.robertbasil.com
Most of the space on mine is taken up with (converted) PDF manuals for my work as a Database Engineer. I love not having to lug my Macbook Pro around anymore!

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of the space on mine is taken up with (converted) PDF manuals for my work as a Database Engineer. I love not having to lug my Macbook Pro around anymore!

I'm starting to be the same.....all the PDF technical books I have, now I actually have something that I want to read them on. :D

mayo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew I was in trouble when I did my first synch with iTunes and got prompted that I didn't have enough room on my 64Gb iPad to fully synch. :)

I have a Ton of movies downloaded and DVD rips with Handbrake in iTunes. I need to manage just my Movies with iTunes and only have the ones I want on my iPad and try to leave about 1 Gb free on a regular basis for new apps and new photo's.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do the same, mayo...I have TONS of movies...that's what really attracted me to the iPad in the first place.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
4 Gigs out of 32G. No music. Just APPs, some ebooks, PDFs, two Magazines, and mostly Comics.

Side note: If Publishers Clearing House started selling e-Magazines.....I would be in trouble. :rolleyes:

Have you seen the Zinio App?

I have 8GB free on my 32GB iPad. There's a LOT of music I can take off, but I had problems with iTunes when I specified individual folders before. It synced once, then on the second sync it removed ALL of my music off the iPad, so I gave up and told just to sync everything.

cab4872

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Music and pics taking up my space. Just got it and I'm nearly half full!

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man, mine is a 64gb and I still have about 41gb free. Partly because I don't carry my entire music library with me, and partly because I don't know what else to download to it. Yea, I have videos and pictures, PDF docs and ebooks, but I end up deleting stuff after I use it and only sync what's going to be important in the shot term.

Most reactions

Latest posts