What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I remove all Outlook Notes from my iPad

thewolfe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use to use Outlook Notes for all my notes and sink them through Outlook on my computer in iTunes.

I would like to keep them in Outlook on my computer but delete them all from my iPad. Is there a way to delete them from my iPad all at once?

OP
thewolfe

thewolfe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to delete all my notes on my iPad/iPod by syncing them on iTunes and then unchecking the sync option and it gave me the choice to delete or not delete the notes from my device. I chose delete/remove and it removed them from my devices but left them on my computer.

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewolfe said:
I was able to delete all my notes on my iPad/iPod by syncing them on iTunes and then unchecking the sync option and it gave me the choice to delete or not delete the notes from my device. I chose delete/remove and it removed them from my devices but left them on my computer.

Yep that's the way to do it

Most reactions

Latest posts