1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Can I back up notes without syncing to a mail program?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by dragon499, Apr 27, 2011.

1. dragon499

dragon499 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I was able to get my settings and apps from my Ipad1 to my Ipad 2 by backing up my Ipad1 and transferring purchases to Itunes. I registered my Ipad2 with the same account and performed a restore. Everything was copied over except for all of my notes. I then re-connected my Ipad1 and found (under info) how to sync notes with outlook. I then connected my Ipad2 to my pc and restored the notes.

It is very user unfriendly to have to copy my notes to outlook to get them back. Am I missing something? Can I tweak the normal backup process to simply copy the notes to my Hard Drive? If I jailbroke both devices, could I simply rip and replace the files?