What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I install apps on my ipad 2? (in my situation please help)

ryst009

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to ipad and i dont know how to install apps on it.
This is my situation:

I think i had successfully jailbroken my ipad 2 using absinthe after following some instructions on how to jailbreak by absinthe, and i already had Cydia on my ipad2.
but as of now i only have lan internet connection, no wifi.

How do i install apps through computer?

I tried i tunes and opened apple store then selecting on free apps but it says i need to modify apple id on the ipad same with using icloud but since i dont have a wifi i cant modify. any other way how to install apps on ipad? with just having Lan Internet connection and A PC ?

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ryst.
You may want to try posting your question in the 'iPad Hacking' section as you could get a more experienced audience to answer your question.
And welcome to the forums, by the way!

Darkstar2007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.iphoneforums.net
Open iTunes and select the advanced tab at the top. Authorize your iPad to be synced to your PC.

Then download whatever app your wanting from iTunes on your PC. Sync it from iTunes to your iPad.
That simple. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts