1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

How clean up Ipad memory about old mails and info

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Lucky Devil, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Lucky Devil

Lucky Devil iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    i've got new ipad , and use email from icloud
    now everytime i use the mail i delete the income, outbox sending and trash boxes

So i gues that all the mails are gone , and can not be recover (that is what i want )
    but the ipad have a secret he keep the emails somewhere and i don't know where.
    this is what i want to know and cleanup .

Because when i search in the ipad (search engine) first screen . and i type in a letter a-b-c-s- i get a list of things the ipad find on itself .things i did in the past and allready deleted (i thought)

and there i see again all my e_mails where are they stored and how can i clean this up .
    like all the other things that i found in the search box ,and may not be recovered by someone else who look in this search engine ..when they can inside my ipad.

can i make a setting somewhere that keep nothing left in memory somewhere , so when i delete in the app the info
    i do want to delete. i do not like that there is still a copy left somewhere on the ipad .

please where is this stored and how can i clean this up .

greetings