What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How clean up Ipad memory about old mails and info

Lucky Devil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
i've got new ipad , and use email from icloud
now everytime i use the mail i delete the income, outbox sending and trash boxes

So i gues that all the mails are gone , and can not be recover (that is what i want )
but the ipad have a secret he keep the emails somewhere and i don't know where.
this is what i want to know and cleanup .

Because when i search in the ipad (search engine) first screen . and i type in a letter a-b-c-s- i get a list of things the ipad find on itself .things i did in the past and allready deleted (i thought)

and there i see again all my e_mails where are they stored and how can i clean this up .
like all the other things that i found in the search box ,and may not be recovered by someone else who look in this search engine ..when they can inside my ipad.

can i make a setting somewhere that keep nothing left in memory somewhere , so when i delete in the app the info
i do want to delete. i do not like that there is still a copy left somewhere on the ipad .

please where is this stored and how can i clean this up .

greetings

Most reactions

Latest posts