What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail... Unable to clean out inbox

drpotter2807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have three email accounts on my ipad2. Yahoo, Gmail and a pop email.

I use the yahoo for "registration crap" so it gets a lot of junk. My gmail is more filtered and finally my pop is my main email.

I am recieving mail fine, but when I try to delete everything in my inbox it just comes up with 25 more ( older dated) emails to fill up my inbox. Is there a way to stop this?

It keeps filling up with older emails from March now. I like to keep my inbox cleaned out on my mobile devices and this is causing me much grief! :mad:

If anyone has any solutions, please let me know! Thanks!
Rachel

LEG1ON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are on virgin with a pop3 account, i had to go into selfcare were they are all stored and delete all the spam and other crap you dont want. That seems to be a central hub where everything is stored and kept untill deleted from there.
You should only recieve up to date mail from there once done. The first time i went into there to check there was over five thousand spam emails that were still stored there. The first time i set my email up through virgin on my ipad i kept on receiving 50 spam emails at a time on my ipad untill i went into selfcare and deleted them all in one fell swoop. Hope this helps...........

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts