What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant locate mail trash box

slipknot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all... just got my long awaited Ipad 2.

I love it!

Anyway, small problem, I can't find the mail trash anywhere.

I am deleting emails from it and it must be putting them somewhere... but I can't find a trash to empty.. so where is it?

Hope someone can help.

Thx IPadders.

midren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
slipknot said:

I love it!

I am deleting emails from it and it must be putting them somewhere... but I can't find a trash to empty.. so where is it?

Hope someone can help.

Thx IPadders.

Click inbox and at same time "messages" will come up. Click on that and all folders are visible.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
slipknot said:

I love it!

Hope someone can help.

Thx IPadders.

Scroll down, you have two sections, top section is inboxes and has all inboxes at the top with your other accounts below it, this section only shows your inbox mails.

Further down, you will see another section called accounts, here you will see your account names again, however, if you go into one of them, you will see more folders, inbox, draft, sent and trash, you might not see all depending on your settings etc

I bleed in 6 colours

Most reactions