What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can i set up application on new ipad (gen 3rd) without iturn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Nguyen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear All,

I would like to reveive your idea about what's way to set up application, games, musix, ... pic.. something like that without Iturne? Your early and favorable reply would be highly appreciated.

Always thank you for your full cooperation and

Best regards,
Kevin

Moderator notice: removed Skype ID...please read the Rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is the link to I-funbox...you can copy music, install apps, copy videos, pics, browse raw file system...and if you have your ipad jail broken then you can also install cracked apps....<moderator Notice:...no, this is wrong!! ...>..you'll know how to use it after you download and install it...but you'll need itunes...just install iTunes and ifunbox...open both...then connect your ipad...go to ifunbox and click the first tab on the top...ifunbox classic...them of your ipad is given...then close iTunes...(doesn't matter if you don't)...and now you can know how to use ifunbox by yourself...

Moderator notice--this post has been edited

Last edited by a moderator:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tahmidul said:
This is the link to I-funbox...you can copy music, install apps, copy videos, pics, browse raw file system...and if you have your ipad jail broken then you can also install cracked apps...you'll know how to use it after you download and install it...but you'll need itunes...just install iTunes and ifunbox...open both...then connect your ipad...go to ifunbox and click the first tab on the top...ifunbox classic...them of your ipad is given...then close iTunes...(doesn't matter if you don't)...and now you can know how to use ifunbox by yourself...

Moderator notice--this post has been edited

We do not allow discussion of jail breaking a device for cracked apps. This is piracy which is stealing. Jail breaking a device just for the sole purpose to obtain paid apps for free is wrong. It is also against forum rules.

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about jail breaking...I said that the app has a feature that allows to install cracked apps to ipad if its jail broken...I myself don't prefer jail breaking,,can you please give me a link to what I can't post in ipad forum...?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What skimonkey is telling you is that jail breaking does not equal piracy. Your error was in assuming that jail breakers want to or need to know how to install apps that are illegally gotten (by stealing them). Or that jail breakers jail break their iPads to install apps not purchased from the App Store.

You made an assumption about jail breaking - skimonkey corrected your assumption. We don't jail break our iPads here to steal apps. We jail break to gain full control over the iPad and make it do things - legally - that Apple wouldn't allow on a stock device.

As this forum is strongly against piracy and the stealing of apps, we do not allow any discussion about it. And, we correct those that make references to piracy, even if they are not pirates themselves (or jail breakers).

Our policy on piracy, and our posting requirements, are contained within our rules, which are here: http://www.ipadforums.net/misc.php?do=showrules

Hope this clarifies.

Marilyn

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh...I'm sorry for misunderstanding skimonkey...now I get it...thank you very much...I thought that when jailbreak is legal then cracked apps are also legal...never really thought about it...

OP
K

Kevin Nguyen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Mickey330/Tahmidul/Skimoney,

Thank you for your infor JB and I agree with your point also. But if you use JB on yours idevide what's it bring for you? sorry, i dont know 'cause this is the first time i use Apple's product!:)). Pls share! BTW, i need some full free solfware, Games,..etc.. to learn EL could you pls give direct link to download it without Iturne i prefer. Your early and favorable reply would be highly appreciated. Always thank you for your full cooperation and

Best regards,
Kevin

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin Nguyen said:
Hi Mickey330/Tahmidul/Skimoney,

Thank you for your infor JB and I agree with your point also. But if you use JB on yours idevide what's it bring for you? sorry, i dont know 'cause this is the first time i use Apple's product!:)). Pls share! BTW, i need some full free solfware, Games,..etc.. to learn EL could you pls give direct link to download it without Iturne i prefer. Your early and favorable reply would be highly appreciated. Always thank you for your full cooperation and

Best regards,
Kevin

Without a jailbreak, the only way to download apps and games to your iPad is through the App Store. With a jailbroken iPad, you can download apps and games from Cydia and other repos. In any case, the only acceptable way to obtain paid apps, tweaks, games, etc., is to pay for them. We do not discuss any other method of obtaining paid content for your iPad.

If you look in the AppStore, you will see large numbers of free apps, games, etc..
There is also plenty of free content offered for jailbroken iPads.
One last thing; if your iPad is currently on iOS 6 or 6.0.1, there is not yet a jailbreak available. At this time, there is only the paid and free content available through iTunes and the AppStore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts