What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How can I set up my new iPAD without Wifi connection

G9E

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am super excited to register and set up my new iPAD and now my bubble is busted as I do not have wifi at home. I tried to connect to my computer but it isnot giving me the option to set up. Can anyone help? :( :thumbsdown:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
G9E said:
I am super excited to register and set up my new iPAD and now my bubble is busted as I do not have wifi at home. I tried to connect to my computer but it isnot giving me the option to set up. Can anyone help? :( :thumbsdown:

Did you connect your iPad to iTunes on your computer with the supplied charging cable? You should be able to set it up that way. One thing however, if you don't have wifi, you can't connect to the Internet.
Have you considered buying a WiFi router for use at home? It would solve the Internet access problem for your iPad.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts