What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
81 is now "amusing" me. I've tried entering the characters in a word processor and converting them to many symbol fonts but so far no joy. Probably Coca Cola in Hungarian or something but not intuitive. May even be Close But No Cigar in an obscure Mongolian dialect, who knows?

Any brainpower on this? And on the other odd numbered nasties too: 77 and 79. We can crack these ...

Viv - sad to see that England couldn't crack Italy last night :-(

Hvsavage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
81! So little information. I think that the second clue is an ambigram. Lock your screen and read it upside down. It looks like Maid! to me. A possible third clue is the background color. If you take the RGB values and convert them to characters you get 6IP. Read that upside down and you get dig. The problem is that I don't have a clue of what to do with symbol!

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree the background color is a clue. They usually have three clues, thus the name of the game. I found one company logo with lP,but can't get anywhere with it. At least we do know these are solvable, just wish for more CBNC s. We could be close and never know.

nahshal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am new here...;.
and I charge some advice as well. you've done able-bodied to ability akin 13!
I'm ashore on akin 3!! ANy advice you can abandon my way would be great. Levels 3 through 13 Please!!!

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
81! So little information. I think that the second clue is an ambigram. Lock your screen and read it upside down. It looks like Maid! to me. A possible third clue is the background color. If you take the RGB values and convert them to characters you get 6IP. Read that upside down and you get dig. The problem is that I don't have a clue of what to do with symbol!

I just about see the maid inversion but the colour looks like lilac or lavender to me. No amount of Googling has got me any further though.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The symbol ! Is a logic symbol for negative
Could it be something like lP (not) bW ? Just trying everything that comes to mind.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am new here...;.
and I charge some advice as well. you've done able-bodied to ability akin 13!
I'm ashore on akin 3!! ANy advice you can abandon my way would be great. Levels 3 through 13 Please!!!

I sent you a PM

Wizardman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, i'm new here and i have been stuck on level 26 forever now. I know almost everything about the stateflowers now but just can't figure out the right answer. The hints on this site didn't really help me either. Even though i really would like to come up with the answer myself, i think its better to give up and ask somebody if he or she would be so kind and PM me. I'd like to move on finally lol

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, i'm new here and i have been stuck on level 26 forever now. I know almost everything about the stateflowers now but just can't figure out the right answer. The hints on this site didn't really help me either. Even though i really would like to come up with the answer myself, i think its better to give up and ask somebody if he or she would be so kind and PM me. I'd like to move on finally lol

You realize there are 13 stars?
Some of those states share a state flower. There is one flower missing.

Mikecball

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,
I haven't been on here for a while, so I'm just catching up on everyone's progress. I've been able to get 78 and 80...still stuck on 79 and 81 too. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Any hints available for 82?

Forever young

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been stuck on O69 for quite a while now... It's the mother trucker one. I cannot figure out who the person in the picture is. He looks like a cross between Groucho Marx and Joe Pesci to me? I have no idea where to go with that. Clearly, I could really use some help on this one.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been stuck on O69 for quite a while now... It's the mother trucker one. I cannot figure out who the person in the picture is. He looks like a cross between Groucho Marx and Joe Pesci to me? I have no idea where to go with that. Clearly, I could really use some help on this one.

Don't get tied up in the mother trucker. It will completely mislead you. Notice the man has many restraints, but he is not in jail.

Wizardman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You realize there are 13 stars?
Some of those states share a state flower. There is one flower missing.
Yeah i got it now, although i am positive that i've written the answer at least twice...maybe a typo. Now i'm stuck on 38. Got ncbc and just can't figure out what part i'm missing.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah i got it now, although i am positive that i've written the answer at least twice...maybe a typo. Now i'm stuck on 38. Got ncbc and just can't figure out what part i'm missing.

I don't know what you got a CBNC on. Canoe pal is an anagram for a name, first and last. Assume you know what the stone tablet is.

Forever young

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel so stupid cause I still have no idea where to start with O69. Could anyone message me the answer..or at least a more direct hint? Thanks so much, this one's driving me crazy

Most reactions

Latest posts