What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

sjwolfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just an update: I am still working on level 79. I have tried pretty much everything everyone has suggested on this board already. In addition, i looked at a short story from asimov, nobel prize winners perrin and thomson (BQV lead), force feeding ducks, banned frois gras, and some other less likely leads.

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just an update: I am still working on level 79. I have tried pretty much everything everyone has suggested on this board already. In addition, i looked at a short story from asimov, nobel prize winners perrin and thomson (BQV lead), force feeding ducks, banned frois gras, and some other less likely leads.

Must admit that I hadn't tried nobel prize winners but am now playing with numbers; BQV = 2 17 22 so dates come to mind. However no luck so far. More sideways leaps required.

Viv

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried a whole list of people and nothng gave me even a CBNC. Can someone pm me a hint on that coat of arms?

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also just searched the hint again and got back to the list of people i used. I might have been missing smething.

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interestingly I just went to kickstarter.com and searched for Triple Entendre. Kickstarter seems to be a fund raising website to attract interest for fledgling businesses. The panel that comes up for TE says "Funding Unsuccessful - project ended on 6/7/2012".

I think they've gone belly up - the clues are there :-(

Viv

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, was morning here. Level 48.

Not sure what you are asking. Google country coat of arms images. All that will do is narrow down the list of people
that were the last to do this.
You mention lists of people...they only want the last name..no caps.

mooshu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone lend a hand with sci fi 30 please don't know where to start tyia

mooshu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much that was swift! Now onto 35 without a clue!! Don't know where to start i'm afraid

Forever young

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any clues for level 67 on the original? I'm completely stumped...saw a clue on this thread to look up pin positions but I'm still not getting it :/

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O49
All the clues are there
Google all the clues 1988/aral sea/syr darya/blizzard

it will come up on 2nd google page

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still stuck on O49. Finished moron edition. Stuck on music with the riot and avenue (know the name of the first CBNC, stuck on next part) and M3.

Most reactions