What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sorry, i am really addicted...stuck on 53 and a hint told me it has to do with roman numerals.

Just google the numbers you see and the first one that comes up will lead you to the answer.....the hintyou got is correct

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I got 79!!!! let me know if you want a pm or if you want me to give hints on the board. Woohoo!!!

Wow Congratulations...Good job!
Has it been 6 weeks we've been working on this?
Would love a PM, if you want to share.

Wizardman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey i got to level 76 now. It seemed pretty easy but it wont take any songs on the album as the correct answer

sjwolfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Congratulations! Great job!!

Send me a PM, please. You came up with some really good possibilities for BQV!
Forget food, forget airport code. Dig around canards. A famous flight involved one. Let me know if I confused u further.

bonnie2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forget food, forget airport code. Dig around canards. A famous flight involved one. Let me know if I confused u further.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

After you posted this it took me two minutes to get the answer I've been looking for for six weeks. Incidentally, got a CNBC almost immediately after Googling and then checked Wikipedia.

Last edited:

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey i got to level 76 now. It seemed pretty easy but it wont take any songs on the album as the correct answer
It is not that album...a special album for a special purpose, like paying his taxes! Very long answer, must be exact.

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Fantastic, if somewhat incredible. Happy to have got it now but not sure that I understand the connection to those flags. Anyone?

Well done sjwolfie!

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fantastic, if somewhat incredible. Happy to have got it now but not sure that I understand the connection to those flags. Anyone?

Well done sjwolfie!

and now I think I understand it completely - some puppeteers named Bartlett have a connection with the aviators, albeit a very obscure one. Now I can sleep rather better.

Viv

Most reactions

Latest posts