What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

tripleentendre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well hello everybody. I know i've been MIA for quite a while. For those that are interested in level 77 and the future of triple entendre, you can find some answers in the usual place through our website. Thanks for continuing to support our game and the iPadforums.

Wizardman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, i got the cbnc for the name. I just dont know what else i should add. I tried tombstone for example. I'll just try around a bit more. I don't think its possible to give me further hints without telling the answer.

Wizardman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know what you got a CBNC on. Canoe pal is an anagram for a name, first and last. Assume you know what the stone tablet is.

After using several words for tombstone i guess i have to reply to you with 'no, i don't know what the stone tablet is'...it is really getting frustrating because i actually know what the image is telling me :(

Mikecball

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wizardman said:
After using several words for tombstone i guess i have to reply to you with 'no, i don't know what the stone tablet is'...it is really getting frustrating because i actually know what the image is telling me :(
Google "anagram solver" to solve canoe pal. The answer is bound to just out at you. Judging by your last post, you know what type of stone this is. A quick google image search and there's your answer.

Mikecball

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to solve 82 after. Just needed to give it a fresh look. Sounds like most of us are stuck on the odd ones (77, 79, & 81). Let's keep the discussion going. We can solve these!

MrCrabs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps there is a reason why we aren't getting the odd ones. A fourth entendre? I am only throwing it out there for contemplation.

BonFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I need help. I just recently started playing this after seeing a forum for it on here and wanting to try it out. I am totally stuck on "Why did the computer cross the road?" I've seen the hints on here and looked at lower case binary alphabet. I still have no idea. I didn't want to use a skip this early. Lol. Please help?

* Nevermind, I just got it. I was translating it wrong. As soon as I figured the first letter I knew. I was too focused on the modem lights and not enough on the "joke". :p *

Last edited:

sjwolfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
level 79. so not sure it helps but BQ V means that your vessel is going a certain speed. Like if you do BQ V300 that means you are signalling that you are going 300 kilometers an hour. Doubt this lead will go anywhere...

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree the background color is a clue. They usually have three clues, thus the name of the game. I found one company logo with lP,but can't get anywhere with it. At least we do know these are solvable, just wish for more CBNC s. We could be close and never know.

Still trying O81 occasionally. The absence of CBNCs is hugely frustrating - or my answers are nowhere near the point, who knows? My last attempts involved the symbol formerly called Prince and Purple Rain. The colour may be lilac, lavender, wisteria etc and the graphic is no clearer.

Any other thoughts, pending the hope of some enlightenment from van Buren towers?

Viv

Mikecball

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjwolfie said:
level 79. so not sure it helps but BQ V means that your vessel is going a certain speed. Like if you do BQ V300 that means you are signalling that you are going 300 kilometers an hour. Doubt this lead will go anywhere...

That's an angle I haven't tried yet - thanks. I've been jumping back and forth between two wavelengths...1) the bqv meaning force + foie gras and 2) bqv meaning an Alaskan Seaplane Base + canard (meaning duck in French but also a type of plane). The latter seems to it best fit but no CBNC yet.....anyone else have any progress?

Wizardman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all i'd like to say thanks to the people helping me out here...especially rosalee. i guess i tend to think to complicated. now i'm stuck on O45. i read the hints but i don't quite understand the blue rectangle yet and how i should get a number out of it and apply it to a subclass. very confusing

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all i'd like to say thanks to the people helping me out here...especially rosalee. i guess i tend to think to complicated. now i'm stuck on O45. i read the hints but i don't quite understand the blue rectangle yet and how i should get a number out of it and apply it to a subclass. very confusing

As in so many things in life - size is important!

Viv

Wizardman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, i am really addicted...stuck on 53 and a hint told me it has to do with roman numerals.

Most reactions

Latest posts