What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

lamoine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has received any hints for any of "missing answers" on the original Triple Entendre from the Van Buren Boys, who seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. It appears they have stopped tweeting (last tweet in the Middle of May) and stopped updating Facebook and stopped answering (at least MY) emails. The only thing I noticed was that they removed their unsuccessful Kickstarter link on their website, but not in the applications themselves. I don't suppose we are likely to see any more updates and their own forums seem never to be updated except for the hint section in which they never participate. It certainly appears that this site is growing much faster than their own.

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, got it now. Thanks Rosalee and racing. Now I'm stuck on O40, I know what the coordinates point to, but can't find the answer.

vhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has received any hints for any of "missing answers" on the original Triple Entendre from the Van Buren Boys, who seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. It appears they have stopped tweeting (last tweet in the Middle of May) and stopped updating Facebook and stopped answering (at least MY) emails. The only thing I noticed was that they removed their unsuccessful Kickstarter link on their website, but not in the applications themselves. I don't suppose we are likely to see any more updates and their own forums seem never to be updated except for the hint section in which they never participate. It certainly appears that this site is growing much faster than their own.

I also emailed the boys but no reply. Maybe the last few levels are in fact a pointer to their whereabouts: now resident, smoking all the missing cigars, in an Alaskan turtle farm with some Egyptian handmaidens :)

OTOH, if we ever catch up with them they won't need any clues as to where we'll stick their games ...

Viv

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also emailed the boys but no reply. Maybe the last few levels are in fact a pointer to their whereabouts: now resident, smoking all the missing cigars, in an Alaskan turtle farm with some Egyptian handmaidens :)

OTOH, if we ever catch up with them they won't need any clues as to where we'll stick their games ...

Viv

Viv you are just too funny. Could be in NYC, or ACTing like they aren't worried about the 8.5 magnitude earthquake,
tsumami,bright star and learning the weird language on the white dice!

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive used the big hints from O41. Nothing. Just the obvious CBNC. Used most of the smaller verions, includingthe smallest multiple times. Im trapped.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ive used the big hints from O41. Nothing. Just the obvious CBNC. Used most of the smaller verions, includingthe smallest multiple times. Im trapped.

The answer is right there on wiki, maybe you havn't scrolled down far enough

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just read the whole page... nothing but actual questions.... I surrendernto this puzzle level -_-

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, I was using the actual name :p Shouldnt there be a CBNC for that though? Thanks to those who PMed.

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting to come here way too often. Level 43, know the city and sport but no answer yet.

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Starting to come here way too often. Level 43, know the city and sport but no answer yet.

If you know the city, look for something in the city common with the other clue..hurricanes, rattler, etc.
It is more generic than a particular sport.

Most reactions

Latest posts