What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hints on Triple Entendre

pjcrus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need help
O57
80's movie 23
SciFi 7
Moron 47 - don't know what they want I have found the original quote and still no luck

Mikecball

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Incorrect said:
Ok, this is annoying. I'm on O33 and cant find ANY of these pictures no matter what i search. I find the relevance between the double rainbow and the music, but cant find the relevance of what is either an f or the ok sign, the boy with the yellow shirt, and the orange paperclip. Ive looked so much and just cant figure a single thing out, and I found out number 27 pretty easily, without the use of hints from this forum. I need help.

Judging by how you started your post, you're likely halfway there. If you focus on what each of the pictures are saying, you'll find the musical connection....ok?

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O57 M23 Sci fi 7

Need help
O57
80's movie 23
SciFi 7
Moron 47 - don't know what they want I have found the original quote and still no luck

O57. Just google. Who wanted the choc. M&Ms taken out. This will give you a name, look up his 1 st hit

M 23 google. "Figure holding up boombox" To get movie

Scifi. Google. RV plus The kind of background fabric plus scifi. This will get you the movie. The wiki article has the answer

Rosalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It' not f. Add the other to the mahine under the sign...this give you an answer that seems weird, but google that and it will lead to the answer. There are tons of clues on this board about this one.

This was one of the harder ones.

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ugh, why didn't I think of that? I guess I got to messed up trying to connect all of them, and knowing that wasn't a song would've been so much more helpful. Now onto 35 since 34 had to be easy too. I even looked that one up on google and completely ignored it.

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, now I'm stuck on level 37. Is it sad that I take Chinese and don't get a single bit of this?

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently the pearl is a charm, or am I off? Was it something that happened, or always happens, in the year of the rat? I'm still very confused.

Nat9871

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck again. This time on O76. I know the singer and tried every song of the album I thought the clue (redd hede) refered to. What am I missing?

Incorrect

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just cannot find this. Could you drop me a Pm? Ive tried every combination of words on google and just cant get it.

pjcrus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rosalee said:
O57. Just google. Who wanted the choc. M&Ms taken out. This will give you a name, look up his 1 st hit

M 23 google. "Figure holding up boombox" To get movie

Scifi. Google. RV plus The kind of background fabric plus scifi. This will get you the movie. The wiki article has the answer

Thanks rosalee - I thought they were smarties keep forgetting to think American

pjcrus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got them all now rosalee thanks

Still need help on moron level 47 the Rodney King quote

Most reactions

Latest posts