1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi, got an iPad today - I think I'll be here a lot.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Wilso, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Wilso

Wilso iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi from Australia.
    About me - if anyone actually cares
    Electrician in heavy industry
    University IT student - doing the slowest degree in history. Been at it for about 7 years, and just past the half way point.
    Bought an iPad today for my wife - but I'm the tech head of the family (or what passes for one), and as such I have to set up everything for her to use. The easier I can make it, the better, because she's from Thailand and her English while passable, is certainly not great.

I hope people here will be able to help me, and my apologies that I am unlikely to be able to help anyone with anything - unless they want to know anything about Australia.
  2. ipfmike

ipfmike iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greetings W.
  3. The Alternative

The Alternative iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You'll find that you have a few fellow countrymen and women on this board. You'll also feel extremely welcome from the non-Aussies that visit here, as well. Wellcome to the wonderful world of iPad.
  4. gentlefury

gentlefury iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Col will be happy to see another Aussie mate!!

Welcome to the forum.