1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help on Downlods

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by packers, Jun 26, 2011.

1. packers

packers iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have purchased some HD games via my iPad & because they over 20mb I have to load through I
    Tunes.

The problem is that the icons on the screen are showing loading but nothing is happening. They have loaded in iTunes but not Syncing to my iPad.

Don't know what to do.

Hope you can help me. Thankyou
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I'm not sure why you have to download them via your PC. Yes, you can't download games or apps or movies or music larger than 20 MB via 3G, but there's no such limit on downloading via WiFi. I have downloaded HD movies direct to my iPad - I never connect my iPad to my PC. So check it's not just a 3G problem.

Tim
  3. KaiHD

KaiHD iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had this problem with iMovie. After unchecking the app in my iPad sync setup, I resynchronized. Then I disconnected and restarted it. Reconnect to iTunes, check the app, and resynchronized. Then I restarted the iPad again (IDK whether I disconnected the iPad at this point). Problem solved.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D