What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on Downlods

packers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have purchased some HD games via my iPad & because they over 20mb I have to load through I
Tunes.

The problem is that the icons on the screen are showing loading but nothing is happening. They have loaded in iTunes but not Syncing to my iPad.

Don't know what to do.

Hope you can help me. Thankyou

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have purchased some HD games via my iPad & because they over 20mb I have to load through I
Tunes.

The problem is that the icons on the screen are showing loading but nothing is happening. They have loaded in iTunes but not Syncing to my iPad.

Don't know what to do.

I'm not sure why you have to download them via your PC. Yes, you can't download games or apps or movies or music larger than 20 MB via 3G, but there's no such limit on downloading via WiFi. I have downloaded HD movies direct to my iPad - I never connect my iPad to my PC. So check it's not just a 3G problem.

Tim

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
packers said:
Tunes.

Don't know what to do.

I had this problem with iMovie. After unchecking the app in my iPad sync setup, I resynchronized. Then I disconnected and restarted it. Reconnect to iTunes, check the app, and resynchronized. Then I restarted the iPad again (IDK whether I disconnected the iPad at this point). Problem solved.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts