What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help "/

kay_b_26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only purchased my iPad 2 yesterday afternoon so not used to it just yet .. I've downloaded a couple of apps which have gone on ok Barr two .. They're still saying loading as they're over 20mb I've connected my iPad to my laptop and tried to sort it threw iTunes with no success .. After a fiddle around I wiped the iPad and started again then they went on fine and I continued what I was doing went back to main screen and they're back to grey and loading >.< don't know what to do .. Thanks in advance :)

gmcc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have only had my iPad about two months, so someone else may know more, but once when I had 8 apps that needed updating I clicked on "update all". All eight went grey and stayed on loading. Tech support tried several things finally had to wipe the iPad and start fresh. I was told to try updating one app at a time and that worked fine. Also when updating I was not in the best wireless area.

dterry927

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just make sure you are in a go wifi area before you start trying to download apps, otherwise it takes a while. And only install one at a time.

Good luck!
DRT

OP
K

kay_b_26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx all I will try it again and let you know how I get on :)

Most reactions