What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot download books from I tunes to ipad.

colochilibob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a recent problem. I cannot download books from I tunes to my I pad. The download starts per usual on both ITunes and I pad but after little blue line that shows loading progress is completed on I pad, it disappears from I books, and..........no book. help!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Check the All Books collection closely.

Normally a new book gets added to the Books collection, but I've had one or two that only showed up in All Books after downloading, until I manually moved them.

Since I normally keep all new books, and books I'm planning to read in the Books collection, it took me a while to figure out what happened.

If that's not it, then please give a detailed description of what you've done, both on the iPad and the computer in iTunes (if that's what you meant), and the type of computer (PC or Mac). I kind of think I know what you're talking about, but I want to be sure before I start guessing at possible causes.

OP
C

colochilibob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check the All Books collection closely.

Normally a new book gets added to the Books collection, but I've had one or two that only showed up in All Books after downloading, until I manually moved them.

Since I normally keep all new books, and books I'm planning to read in the Books collection, it took me a while to figure out what happened.

If that's not it, then please give a detailed description of what you've done, both on the iPad and the computer in iTunes (if that's what you meant), and the type of computer (PC or Mac). I kind of think I know what you're talking about, but I want to be sure before I start guessing at possible causes.
ok, that's one I didn't know of. Thanks ever so much.

Most reactions