1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Copying music to ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by feeblecat, Jul 10, 2011.

1. feeblecat

feeblecat iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I have already posted re this but was unable to reply to reply as it had a link and I am a newbie!
    Anyway, 1) on my laptop there is music in my library that will not copy over to iPad. Message says music cannot be found although it is already in library. Another message says I am not authorised. I checked and my lap top is. 2) I have, in the past purchased loads of tunes via iTunes. These are not showing in my purchased box. 3) I have thousands of tunes already on my IPOD that are not showing anywhere on laptop. 4) if tunes were bought from an old email account how could I get them back?

I Know this is very disjointed but at one time I had over 5000 tunes on my laptop/iPod and now I can only get less than 1000 copied to iPad.