What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP.... Ipad stuck on apple logo..

Psunate77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbroke my ipad after I backed it up. Cydia wasn't installing anything so I decided to try to restore my backup and get cydia again, but after a backup restore my ipad is stuck on the apple logo.

Thanks

MichelleD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try this to reboot your pad:

Hold the home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time, for around 15 seconds. This should force your pad to reboot itself. Keep holding both, even after the screen goes black. When you see the apple logo appear, you can let go of both.

Let the us know if this helps! :)

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is a tutorial in the hacking section that can help you get to your restored iPad. Then you can try the jailbreak again. You just follow the instructions. If you get an error while you are restoring your iPad you might have a firewall or your antivirus package is blocking the connection to apple. I ran into that before. Anyway the instructions are very easy to follow. Here's a link
http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...lsafe-method-restore-current-version-ios.html
If you have any trouble please post again.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try these instructions:
  1. Connect the iPhone's USB cable to your computer, but not your iPhone.
  2. Turn off your iPhone. If the phone won't turn off in the traditional manner, just keep holding the buttons until the screen goes dark.
  3. Once you've turned the device off, press the home button on the face of the device and plug in the USB cable to the device's dock connector.
  4. When it turns on, keep pressing the home button until the iTunes logo appears on the screen.
  5. You'll know the phone is now in recovery mode because a window in iTunes will tell you.
  6. You can then start the restore process by clicking the "Restore" button in the iTunes window.

Most reactions

Latest posts