What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck with apple logo

beck_430

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i installed application folderinfolder from cydia. and then after restart just stuck with apple logo. what i have to do? please help me... thanks

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i installed application folderinfolder from cydia. and then after restart just stuck with apple logo. what i have to do? please help me... thanks
Hello beck. The indications are, from this and other posts, that your mini is jailbroken. I'm transferring this thread to the iPad Hacking forum where there are some very knowledgeable people in that area, and where you are more likely to get assistance.
Andrew

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The problem is that FoldersInFolders is a tweak built back in day for iOS 4. It is not compatible with iOS 5 or 6. So, you need to get back to Cydia to uninstall it.

Do you have a way to put your iPad into Safe Mode? Putting the iPad into Safe Mode will enable you to load the iPad as if it's stock but still have Cydia to get to.

If you don't know if you have a way to get into Safe Mode, try this (you may have installed Mobile Substrate Safe Mode along with one of your other tweaks):

(1) Restart your device: Hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons and press and HOLD the volume UP button.

Hopefully, your springboard will appear and then you can go back to Cydia to uninstall that tweak.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
beck_430

beck_430

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i love you... thankyou soo much... its work..

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Super! Glad to hear it worked for you.

If you still want the concept of folders inside folders, there is an excellent tweak called "Folder Enhancer." Here's a review of it we made: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=35808

Yes, it costs $1.99 (USD) but I have used it and it works great on the iPad. One of the better tweaks for our iPads and it will allow you to have lots of folders.

So, maybe try that?

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts