What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 stuck on apple logo with loading bar

UltimateUagbuga

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 stuck on apple logo with loading bar

I tried to update my iPad 2 to 5.1.1 and something went wrong. The iPad updated but it is stuck on the loading bar with the apple logo. The device is read on iTunes but i can't sync or anything like that because it is stuck. Can anybody tell me how to get out of it. The loading bar will not load and it is stuck. I tried restoring but it keeps on becoming stuck like before. Sometimes it will load to half way and stay there for days, sometimes it wont load at all. Sometimes iTunes also recognizes my iPad as an iPhone why is that? It says "itunes could not connect to this iphone because of an unknown error," what i don't have an iPhone i have an iPad 2. Someone please help.​

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there- I just deleted your duplicate post. Please do not do. This is confusing for members to follow and help when there are multiple threads on the same subject. It is also against forum rules.

Thank you-

Most reactions

Latest posts