1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello y'all... I think I'm gonna like it here...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Hal05154, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Hal05154

Hal05154 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey All,

Just wanted to say hey and thanks for the board. If all goes well, and Ol' St. Nick comes through, I'll be joining your ranks next month. I've been on other Apple sites in the past (iPhone 3G), and I've got to say, I really think I'm going to like things here.

People actually ANSWER questions here! Even to the newbs. Even the simple "jeez, can't you do a search" stuff. I love that. Search engines on forums are notoriously fickle, and I don't like them at all. But here, you guys will actually put links to threads so people can find what they are looking for. Saw an example just today over on the iPad Hacks daughter board. Just love it.

Here's to a long and happy association! Thanks gang!

Hal
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Welcome, Hal! Hope you love it here as much as we do!

[​IMG]
  3. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome!! Enjoy the forum!