What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little less hate out there, already, ok???

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm originally from Seattle, but I've been living in Japan for a while. The education system here has its flaws as with anything, but it's VASTLY better than the US system.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Yes, but there are polite ways of informing those who do not know or are too lazy to look (these need not be the same people) Thing that will stop those threads that bother is to move on. Rather than chastising someone either point them in the right direction (link the thread or give the answer) or move on without mention. Easy... :)

I agree with Hal in that we have to remember that there are and will be a lot of newcomers here because of holiday gifts. We need to have patience in keeping this a friendly place, who knows what gems we might have amongst us? I know I wouldn't have stayed in this forum if there were a lot of "you should know better" or "My way is the only right way" posts when I logged on.... and hey, we all know I'm a gem! So yeah!

Couldn't agree more with you Brenn. It takes a lot less time and effort just to simply ignore the newbie ad nauseum posts then to be all snarky or downright mean about it (and there is just to much of that going around lately). Besides, every single one of us was once a new subscriber too. And, you have to admit it is a bit daunting now that we have so many registered users and so many new posts. My .02

Most reactions