What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm here passing time.

crawdad62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waiting for my 64GB Wifi iPad to arrive. Actually this looks like a great site and that's the reason I registered. I found this because I Googled "Lantau Island Hong Kong" and one of the hits was this site mentioning iPad tracking. That's exactly why I was searching Lantau Island. That's where my iPad is or at least it's in transit to there, not sure which.

Anyway I'm here..... just waiting for the thing to come in.

Just a little about me. I'm a 48 year old firefighter married with two kids. Been a Mac guy (amateur video editor/photographer) for a long time, well before iPads, iPods and iPhones but loving all the new stuff too.

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Glad to have you with us! Hope that 64 gets there soon, i'm sure you will enjoy it. My poor computer is hardly use anymore.....

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome Crawdad! I haven't heard that word used in a long time. You must be from my neck of the woods (originally).

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Crawdad :) I registered on the forum for the same reason. I googled ipad forums and this was the second forum i looked at and it looked really kewl so i registered. It looks like a really good community is starting up here.

Most reactions

Latest posts