What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dashing through the daffodils,
Easing through the eglantine,
Undulating through the euphorbias,
Advancing through the alyssum...

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frolicking thru the freesia ;)
Galavanting thru the gardenias
Laying in the lilacs

Dashing through the daffodils,
Easing through the eglantine,
Undulating through the euphorbias,
Advancing through the alyssum...

Escalating upward with Echinacea,
Delightfully enjoying delphinium,
Contemplating the wonders of Colombines....

:)

Sorry had to...carry on....if out of sequence! ;)

Dancing through the daisies?
Barreling through the buttercups?
Jogging through the junipers?
Trotting through the trillium?
Haha, wonderful!

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I downloaded the app and gave it a few minutes of my time until it required me to join some social media thing. I balked at that and promptly deleted it. I have gone on to live a happy, fruitful and productive life :). I only downloaded it because I saw you did, and thought "well, if Anthea plays it, it must be good!" I found the game quite soothing, and liked its simple lines and artwork, but couldn't see myself hooked on it.

That's strange, I wonder why I didn't get the social media thing? I also found it quite soothing, and it sounds good too, from the few occasions when I have played with sound on. Although it can be a little glitchy on the iPad, I have read it's smoother on a computer.

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
However your week ends... Right?? Lol! It is always to be enjoyed! I'm glad you are already embracing your Sunday and Monday! Dance and leap, my dear friend! Love to you! :)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy weekend, everyone! Smile and enjoy each day! :)
Thanks Blondie. I can't Hay Day in the mountains...poor cell service, but the smell of pine is wonderful and the blue jays and chipmunks are quite entertaining. Hugs to all! Back on Thursday.

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Blondie. I can't Hay Day in the mountains...poor cell service, but the smell of pine is wonderful and the blue jays and chipmunks are quite entertaining. Hugs to all! Back on Thursday.

Enjoy your vacation, dear Val! Breathe in that beautiful pine smell, breathe it in so much that it still fills your lungs when you get back home. Love you! :)

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HEY OFF-TOPIC GANG! Time to bring some fun back here!

OLDIES, BUT GOODIES... Name something from the past that would be fun to have around again.

Hand-cranks to roll up the car window :p

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yesssss!!! And you had to bring it in quick, before the birds pecked off the aluminum cap and drank the cream! :D

That's right! My gran used to scoop the cream off and put it on her cereal.

I also liked it when the ice-cream van used to drive down our street, but that doesn't seem to happen any more.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anybody remember when the milk was delivered by horse drawn wagons? They were still doing it until the early 1960's where I live. Back then we also had home bread delivery and travelling salesmen.

Most reactions