What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HayDay Friends Off-Topic

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Longfellow said
- Be still sad heart and cease repining;
Behind the clouds the sun is shining,
Thy fate is the common fate of all,
Into each life a little rain must fall,
Some days must be dark and dreary.

The rain was over the curb and the sidewalk and it was still raining when I took this pic. That's a bag of garbage floating down the street (yes, I picked it up).
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Longfellow said

The rain was over the curb and the sidewalk and it was still raining when I took this pic. That's a bag of garbage floating down the street (yes, I picked it up).
View attachment 60277
Look on the bright side, at least the water isn't deep enough to go canoeing.

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Today's trailering....this was taken at about 11 this morning...there's at least 4 inches on the truck now. Sad, and cold, day in September.

And yes, I will start whining about the weather now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 101

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Longfellow said

View attachment 60277

Val, it looks like the weather we had today, a large part of our gravel path ended up on the pavement, and there were snowdrifts of hail up against our doors. Driving home in the downpour was pretty scary.

Blondeone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So interesting to see snow and flooding! Anthea, all that soil moving you did...I hope it isn't too bad for your hubby to fix! We had 95 degrees yesterday, very hot and humid. The day greeted me with rain showers and then I spent the afternoon sipping a nice Chardonnay watching the sun dance on the ocean in Laguna Beach...!

Hope you all are doing well! :rolleyes:

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So interesting to see snow and flooding! Anthea, all that soil moving you did...I hope it isn't too bad for your hubby to fix! We had 95 degrees yesterday, very hot and humid. The day greeted me with rain showers and then I spent the afternoon sipping a nice Chardonnay watching the sun dance on the ocean in Laguna Beach...!

Hope you all are doing well! :rolleyes:

Hmm, sounds nice! :D

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey stopping by to say hello. Miss our talks, but miss my ipf also.
Hope all is well with you guys
Donna

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
T
Val, it looks like the weather we had today, a large part of our gravel path ended up on the pavement, and there were snowdrifts of hail up against our doors. Driving home in the downpour was pretty scary.
hat is what happened to us. My husband was shoveling dirt and rock back into our yard ans we now have a gully in front.

Most reactions

Latest posts